Thursday, October 20, 2016

It's time for a little change at A Cozy Girl Reads

Friday, October 21 A Cozy Girl Reads is going through a few changes. I've been writing new release cozy mystery book  reviews about 3 years at At Cozy Girl Reads blog and we are revamping our blog with a new header, structure to the blog and a little addition to the A Cozy Girl Reads name.

I've got older and hopefully wiser and my priorities have changed. I want to release my dream of being a published cozy mystery author and in order to do that there might not be many reviews for the time being but I will still bring you exciting giveaways and guest posts and  some monthly reviews from myself and my other reviewer, Marlene and new features related to writing and cozy mysteries. I not only want to bring you the reviews I want to share with you  how these books came to be. I have so many ideas that I hope you will find great.

Friday, our blog will be under construction that I hope will all be finished in a few hours time. I hope you like the new blog and our new name. I consider this the blog is growing. I have a passion for writing and I want to share my passion with you like my Nanowrimo journey. I'm hoping for more new followers and a renewed love for this blog. 


It's now about my passion for reading and writing.







11 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your new course. I'm looking forward to seeing the new and improved blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am sure you will be very successful, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it!!! and best of luck in a difficult field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is a fact of life. It comes as we grow in knowledge and maturity. I look forward to seeing those changes. Hope you have great success with your new directions. Della at deepotter at peoplepc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that, I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the changes. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and i look forward to see and reading your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Tina, I'm so happy for you! You're never too old to see your dreams come true! I'll be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting for you. Of course we will be sad to have fewer reviews but following your dream and setting priorities is the best thing to do. Good luck, looking forward to seeing the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for all your good luck and good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your great reviews and good luck with your writing career. I'm glad you are following your dream.

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com