Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Coming Soon: A Nanowrimo Writer's Journal

Just had this crazy idea to blog about my #NaNoWriMo experience and writing advice by an inspiring writer every day in November at A Cozy Girl Reads since it is a cozy mystery blog and I am writing my first cozy mystery, I did announce this on our Facebook page yesterday, without much of a response. With being a wife and mom, and getting my reading and my reviews and blog stuff done and packing to move I'm up for a challenge. You wont catch me vlogging on youtube, I'm camera shy, Id rather write about it.

I'm also going to try since we have two weeks before Nanowrimo to post some prep stuff if I have time between reading, writing and promoting review/giveaways for you my readers, since i'am currently writing the story i'm writing for Nano I am only counting what I am writing in November for Nano and no it's not cheating, I checked, It would be cheating if I counted the words I have now and I will not do that.

I want to document this and I will be doing this on the blog also in April and July for Camp Nanowrimo and I want to be able to look back on my Writing Journals and i'm excited to share with you. I love to write, I love books and I love to write about writing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do bringing it to you and giving me a forum to do so.

You can also comment  or ask questions about writing and and cozy mysteries you have, I am not a professional writer or published yet but I will do my best to answer any questions you might have. Are you an aspiring writer?  Join me on this crazy and rewarding journey Will you try writing 50,000 words in a month?.  Will you read my writing journals?  Have questions or comments,Comment below.

 Click the link to check out the Nanowrimo website to sign up: nanowrimo.org
Be my writing buddy: tdiamond9908

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with NaNo! This year the timing doesn't work out for me, but I unofficially participated last year when starting my novel Never Go Back. Not sure if this interests you, but this ebook is currently free: https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Story-Structure-Helping-Writers-ebook/dp/B01BHE3HXE (I haven't read it yet myself, but the author is well-respected); and one of my author/design friends is running this special: http://perryelisabethdesign.com/free-covers-for-nanowrimo-2016-participants Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com