Saturday, November 7, 2015

Just a Break from the Blog

Hello to all the A Cozy Girl Reads followers and Cozy Mystery authors,

Just want to let everyone know I'm taking a break from my book blog A Cozy Girl Reads until January. With moving to a new apartment, settling in and Christmas holidays upon us, iv'e been too busy and tired to read. No internet at home until Thursday so will be at library till then. Will still try to read in my down time and I will still be online but need to take a break from the blog.I love all my followers and the cozy mystery authors and thank you for your support. We will be back with great cozy mystery book reviews and giveaways in January. Thank you all and enjoy your Christmas Season and Happy Reading !!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations with the move! Good luck with everything. Look forward to "seeing" you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your blogging break. And have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all that you do for us ravenous readers—enjoy your break!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with everything! Hope you enjoy your break!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the Internet at the library, too. No computer at home. If I slept more, I'd read more, so I know about being too tired to read! See you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!
    Wishing you all the best for your move.

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com