Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter to all A Cozy Girl Reads Followers


Head over to our Facebook page all Easter weekend.I've already started posting Easter cozy mystery links for you to purchase and enjoy from amazon but tomorrow I will be posting more for you to purchase all Easter Weekend. I want to say Happy Easter to my followers if you celebrate. This weekend I will be busy reading, reviewing and scheduling reviews and giveaways for April Cozy Mystery New Releases on the blog and Spending Easter with my family. I will off and on the page and blog all weekend. Thank you to you all for following A Cozy Girl Reads, you are all amazing !!!

2 comments:

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com