Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Author Spotlight: Ruth Reichl


At A Cozy Girl Reads, I not only review cozy mysteries but I also review fiction. I'm a big fan of food fiction so I would like to introduce to you an author I'm reading this week, Ruth Reichl, I'm reading her May 6th release of Delicious ! Her first fiction novel. She is an American Food Writer and editor and chief of Gourmet Magazine and editor for Modern Library. She also has written several memoirs about her life and how food plays a role in it. Check out her website for her other titles http://www.ruthreichl.com/. My review of Delicious ! Will be up on the blog later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com