Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Author Appreciation Month: Featuring Kathi Daley

Today we are featuring one of my favourite indie authors: Kathi Daley. Kathi Daley is the author of the TJ Jensen Paradise Lake Mysteries and the Zoe Donovan Mysteries. Both series are fantastic! These are some of my favourite mysteries and I strongly encourage readers to give these books a chance.

Check out all of Kathi's book at her website.

Connect with Kathi Daley: Website | Facebook

Today we are giving away a e-book copy of Beach Blanket Barbie:




To enter:
1. Complete Rafflecopter below
2. Winner will an ebook. 
3. Winner will be contacted by email.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. Kathi is a fantastic author and I love both of her series. Her books are exactly what a cozy should be. Can't wait to read the next books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely new author to me, I look forward to discovering her books. Thanks Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have her other series downloaded and ready to read, I heard so many good things about this series. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a cute book! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the first Zoe mystery & now I see I'm way behind! But at least I have some to read into summer!

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com