Sunday, April 20, 2014

Author Appreciation Month: Featuring Ellery Adams

Today's featured author is Ellery Adams. Under J.B. Stanley she writes the Supper Club Mysteries and under Ellery she writes the fabulous Books by the Bay Mysteries and Charmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries. On top of this she's also part of the team behind the author Lucy Arlington! What a busy and talented author.


Connect with Ellery Adams: Website | Facebook

Now it's time to win a copy of Pecan Pies and Homicides, the third book in the Charmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries.



To enter: 
1. **rafflecopter is giving us a little trouble, so please leave a comment to enter, with details how to contact you (i.e. email, twitter handle, etc.) 
2. The winner will be given the option of receiving a paperback (via Book Depository, open international) or a Kindle ebook. 
3. Giveaway closes at midnight on April 21, 2014.

18 comments:

  1. I love the Books by the Bay series, so this one is probably also right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read this book—thanks for the opportunity to win a copy!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the first two books in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great cozy mystery.

    xzjh04 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pecan pies? I'm in!

    libbydodd@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Books by the Bay series is one of my favorites. Time to try the "Pie" series! :)
    kpbarnett1941[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her Supper Club books! Pecan pies are our family favorites. Fun to have that in a mystery ! Want to win this for sure. Ronnalord (at) msn ( dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the giveaway! Raquel36m (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her Books by the Bay series.Thanks for the chance to win a Pie Shoppe title!
    JHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't enter me, I have all her books and I love them. One of the very best authors in this genre for sure. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like great cozy mystery.

    xzjh04@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover, it sounds yummy. Thanks for the chance to win!
    momzillasteel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoy the Books by the Bay series so now I'll have to try this pie series, too.
    Thanks for the contest.
    suefarrell.farrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This series sounds very interesting! I like her Supper Club Mysteries! =)
    and am anxious to read all of her books.
    My twitter handle is @RecentBooksKS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have read any of Ellery's books. My Pecan Pies in the title grab my attention. I love the cover by the way.
    @ReadYourWrites

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like such a wonderful series! Would love to win.

    @xbrookeb28x
    brookeb811 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read any of the books in this series yet! I'd love to start with this one. It sounds really good! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gotta read this!!
    thank you for the giveaway!!

    cyn209 at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com