Monday, April 14, 2014

Author Appreciation Month: Featuring Leann Sweeney

It's my great pleasure to feature our author today, Leann Sweeney. Leann was the first cozy mystery author I ever read and I'm thrilled to include her as part of our Author Appreciation Month. She's the author of two fabulous mystery series, the Yellow Rose Mysteries and the Cats in Trouble mysteries.

About The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse:[summary via Amazon]
Jill's quiet life is shattered when her house is broken into and her Abyssinian, Syrah, goes missing. Jill's convinced her kitty's been catnapped. But when her cat-crime-solving leads her to a murdered body, suddenly all paws are pointing to Jill.

Soon, Jill discovers that Syrah isn't the only purebred who's been stolen. Now she has to find these furry felines before they all become the prey of a cold-blooded killer-and she ends up nabbed for a crime...

Connect with Leann Sweeney: Website | Facebook





Now it's time to win Leann Sweeney's latest, The Cat, the Mill & the Murder.


To enter: 
1. **rafflecopter is giving us a little trouble, so please leave a comment to enter, with details how to contact you (i.e. email, twitter handle, etc.) 
 2. The winner will be given the option of receiving a paperback (via Book Depository, open international) or a Kindle ebook. 
3. Giveaway closes at midnight on April 15, 2014.

17 comments:

  1. A cozy mystery and cats—the perfect blend; thanks for the opportunity to win a copy of this book!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy this series.
    sgiden at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading my first Leanne Sweeney cozy mystery. Print version please - sjlukas@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, not entering as I have all of her books. She is an awesome writer, I hope the winner will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozies and cats - 2 of my favorite things!
    kpbarnett1941[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really have to get started on this series, I have heard so many good things about it, my list seems endless some days. Thanks for the chance to win.
    momzillasteel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy cozies with cats so please enter me in your contest.
    suefarrell.farrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. With cats involved, this should be a winner. Used to have a "guard cat" who kept all the other critters out of my small veggie garden. Missie was a treasure for sure!! Ronnalord (at) msn ( dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful series.
    libbydodd@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to start reading this series. It sounds like one that I would really enjoy!
    mittens0831 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will have to try her Yellow Rose series! I have started the Cat series, so would love to win! Thanks!
    JHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This series is fantastic, would love to win!

    brookeb811 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the giveaway! Raquel36m (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this series! Thanks for the giveaway chance.

    Tennisace50 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love reading about the cats and how they help solve the mystery. Maybe one day my cat will find the time to kill some bugs for me this spring. :)
    elisanabby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com