Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Author Appreciation Month: Featuring Deb Baker

Today it's a pleasure to introduce a very talented author. This author writes under two names and writes so many fabulous series that you will be reading for months!! I was first introduced to Deb via her Gertie Johnson mysteries and soon started reading everything she's written. She also writes the Queen Bee Mysteries as Hannah Reed, and has a new series hitting the shelves soon!

About Buzz Off:
It's September - National Honey Month - in Moraine, Wisconsin, and things are looking up for Story Fischer. Her messy divorce is final, the honey from her beekeeping business has been harvested, and her market is thriving. Life seems pretty sweet...until her bee mentor is found dead in his apiary. Now Story has to find her way out of a very sticky situation.

Contact Deb Baker: Website & Queen Bee Mysteries Site | Facebook

Gretchen Birch Murder Mysteries: Dolled Up For Murder | Goodbye Dolly | Dolly Departed | Guise and Dolls
Scottish Highlands Mysterie: Off Kilter [coming in October]

Now who wants to win a copy of Beewitched?


To enter:
1. **rafflecopter is giving us a little trouble, so please leave a comment to enter, with details how to contact you (i.e. email, twitter handle, etc.)
2. The winner will be given the option of receiving a paperback (via Book Depository, open international) or a Kindle ebook.
3. Giveaway closes at midnight on April 17, 2014.

14 comments:

  1. I would love to read this book—thanks for the opportunity to win a copy!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this authors' books. grammyd01 (at) Comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Story's stories and would love to catch up and win Beewitched! Thanks!
    JHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to read this.
    sgiden at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that Rafflecopter is misbehaving. It relies so much on tweets and I don't tweet.
    Love the premise of this series.
    libbydodd@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, where bees are a good thing--for honey and for a fun book!! Ronnalord ( at) msn ( dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this series on my wishlist, so yes I would certainly love to win this one! auriansbooks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds great, my brother actually had a bee hive, and oh the taste of that honey compared to the store stuff, they cannot be compared. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not yet read this series, so I would be glad to win! kathambre@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy watching bees buzzing around the flowers in the summer---so I think this cozy is one I'll enjoy.
    suefarrell.farrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the giveaway! Raquel36m (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read all the earlier ones & Sally looking forward to the latest.

    Tennisace50 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this author or series before. The book sounds good.

    kvmatlock at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com