Friday, April 25, 2014

Author Appreciation Month: Featuring B.B. Haywood

Like culinary cozies? Have a sweet tooth? Then today's featured author might just be for you. B.B. Haywood is the author of the Candy Holiday Murder Mysteries. The first book is Town in a Blueberry Jam, and this mystery just looks delicious. Check out all mouth watering mysteries at B.B. Haywood's site.

Connect with B.B. Haywood: Website | Facebook

Today we're giving away a copy of Town in a Strawberry Swirl



To enter:
1. Complete Rafflecopter below
2. Winner will have the choice of winning a paperback or ebook. 
3. Winner will be contacted by email.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. Why does the rafflecopter show that I have entered the contest even though this is the first I've seen it? Seems like almost every day it shows that I've already entered.
    suefarrell.farrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. has rafflecopter gone crazy again?
    libbydodd@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine has been doing that too for the last few giveaways. I was hoping I was entered. This series is one of favorite spring/summer reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing here...thought maybe I forgot I entered...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you again :) rafflecopter thinks I have entered, and I would sure like to win this one :)

    ReplyDelete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com