Monday, February 3, 2014

February 2014 Cozy Mystery Book Club


It's February and time for a new book club selection. This month we will be reading the Cait Morgan Mysteries by Cathy Ace.

Check out these mysteries:
01 - The Corpse with the Silver Tongue
02 - The Corpse with the Golden Nose
03 - The Corpse with the Emerald Thumb (coming in April, 2014)

These are great Canadian mysteries featuring a Canadian-Welsh sleuth and I look forward to discussing these with readers. The author, Cathy Ace, will also be stopping by to answer any questions.

5 comments:

  1. I started Silver Tongue and I am really enjoying it. I have had a hard time putting it down. What an enjoyable story.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello bookwomen - I'm glad you're enjoying your time with Cait Morgan!

      Delete
  2. I'm so pleased that you're enjoying your time with Cait Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know you were doing a cozy mystery book club? And I haven't heard of this series. And it's Canadian. My library doesn't have the first, but I requested they purchase the ebook and put in an ILL request for the second so hopefully I can get to one or the other by the end of the month....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo - I'm glad you found out about this, and hope you can get your hands on one or both of the currently available books. Happy reading!

      Delete

LEGAL

All reviews are copyrighted by Tina Diamond and Marlene Patterson. Tina Diamond's reviews also appear at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com.

Tina Diamond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Assiociates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed for a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com